Re: Quarterman relationship

In looking over the chart you did of our lines, two things impress me:

1/  I like the simplicity of your chart program.  Some of the other pedigree programs out there tend to be a bit harder to read.  I'd like to know when you expand the reports available along with the charts.

2/  You seem to have more Quarterman history than I've ever seen in any one place.

My knowledge of my aunts is a bit sketchy--I'll talk to my mother about filling in more info, but--as all are living, no vital records are available for sourcing.

Fleta Mae Day m. Chris Stanford
Sarah Josephine (Sallie) Day m. Sam Simone
Mary Day m. James Hatfield
Dodie(?) Day m. ?
Ima Ethel Day m. Clark Arthur Card

It also looks like you could use more information on Mary Ethel Quarterman's husband: Baron Montez Day, b. January 25, 1998 in Mobile, Alabama.  Married Ethel December 25, 1919 in Savannah, Georgia.  Died August 1982 in Hinesville, GA.  My source for my grandfather is Family Search USSSDI.  I'll see how much more I can find out from talking to Mom--but as her memory is sketchy, I'm afraid to use her oral tradition as source material.  About the best I can probably do is filling in more info on Dodie and husband's names.