Re: Quatremayne of Thame and Fowler

 Hi,

We went to Chalgrove last year, and looked for the brass.  We found it (or them) under a rug, under the choir pews...  As the church was set up for a funeral, we were not able to look any further.  If we had been able to come back later in the week, the senior warden of the church (vicar was absent) would have let us move the pews to view them...  The people in Chalgrove (and we met quite a few in our quest for the church keys) could not have been nicer to us.  We bought a little booklet about the church, but the brass was not shown.

Sincerely,

Fabienne Blanc Quarterman

http://www.geneaweb.org/fblanc

Do You Yahoo!?