Re: Dr. Blair's article

>I'm looking forward to seeing the Rycote photos on the website.

This doesn't seem to have happened yet.

>  In checking for them,
> I've noticed that there are pictures by "Cathy" of a farm, which seem
>s to have a "Mr. Quarterman" in residence (along with some ducks and beavers).
>  Where is this farm, and who is Mr. Quarterman?

It's in South Georgia; he's my father.

> Is he related to the Liberty County branch?

Yes, he is a direct descendant of the Quartermans and Ways of Liberty County.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>

PS: I must get around to moving the farm-specific items elsewhere,
since they probably aren't of much interest to most people on this list.
[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/list.html