No Subject

Connie.
You are right, it was not this Syd Quarterman that was at the college you
attended. I live in England. I must say it is not the first time that I have
been mistaken by someone who thought they new me. I was on a cruise, and an
American Lady came up to me and said I know you, you worked at a university
ware I worked. I had to admit that she had the wrong person. She would not
believe me. Her last words were, I am going to the next reunion and make
shore.

Syd Quarterman.

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html