From: paulette [mailto:soozieq03@c3net.net]
Sent: 04 July 2000 22:41
To: quarterman@matrix.net
Subject: Re: The Quatremains of Oxfordshire

Victoria, I have been reading your messages to John on the Quarterman family.  I too am a Quarterman, but my family as far as I can trace it back was to a Valentine Quarterman from Pennsylvania born in 1810, the family then moved to Indiana and my particular family to Michigan.   It seems to me that any and all Quarterman's have to be related in some way, but I cannot get beyond my 3rd greatgrandfather.
Just thought I would throw my 2 cents worth in.  Paulette Quarterman