Thomas R. Quarterman/Natchez, MS

Does anyone have any knowledge of a Quarterman family that lived in Natchez,
Adams Co., MS. in the mid to late 1800s? I am searching for an ANNIE
QUARTERMAN of Natchez who was married to Alonzo Tyler, and have had no luck.
So I thought if I researched the other Quartermans in Natchez I might
possibly find her as maybe a sister. There was a THOMAS R. QUARTERMAN who
lived in Natchez at about the same time, and had a son ROBERT QUARTERMAN,
also of Natchez. I find it hard to believe that they are not related to
Annie, as the name is not common.
Any leads or help out there? I am a desperate creature!!
Dorothy O'Neill (Djaneo@aol.com)
[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@mids.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html