RE: DNA & Bibles

Its amazing really that even though there are so many Quartermans in America
and Australia I live in 3 mile from Oxford city and 7 miles from Thame ! Are
you in contact with the Quartermans? in CA When visiting Rycote chapel The
Warden gave me a card of a Theresa Quartermain a painter known as "The
Cottage lady" whose address is Box 4662 South Lake Tahoe, CA 96157. I don't
think Theresa would mind me writing her Box number on this page as she had
given a number of cards to the Warden to give to all visiting Quartermans.
The Warden also told me that he understood that a large group of Quartermans
met annually in CA do you know anything about this?

I know that the history museum in London retain Immigration records but I am
not sure about emigration records but presumably these would be of interest
to you.

One thing I don't think many people realise is that the public library in
Oxford has a local family history centre on the first (second if you happen
to be from the US) where there is a whole heap of local information
including old schools photographs maps census's etc.

How can I obtain a copy of the book you refer to? Have you seen a copy of
Carter: the Quartermaynes of Oxfordshire?
Regards

Victoria