Quarterman Family from Kingston, Surrey, England

I am descended from George Henry Quarterman (Quartermain)who was married to Sarah Annie Miles.  He was a jeweller or watchmaker who worked in London, England.
He had 8 children born either in Essex or London (but mainly the London area) in about the 1870's and 1880's.
I am descended from his last child, Dora Annie Quarterman who eventually
moved out to Australia.
The other children were: Frederick George, Joseph, Thomas Miles, William, Julie or Julia, Minna or Minnie, Alec (Alexander).
It would be great to be able to be in contact with someone else from the
Quartermain/Quarterman family (depending on your accent).
I still have relatives in England who are descended from the same family, unfortunately they do not know very much about the Quartermain family!