-----Original Message-----
From: K.L.Quartermain-98@student.lboro.ac.uk
[mailto:K.L.Quartermain-98@student.lboro.ac.uk]
Sent: 03 March 2000 13:18
To: quarterman@mids.org

Hi
I just found this site - I've always wanted to try and trace my family tree
and where my surname originated from etc.  My Dad is an only child and his
parents died about 2 years ago now so not much is really known as to whether
or not we have any distant relatives.  I would be very interested in finding
out about this.

Hope you can shed some light on this

Karen Quarterman

============================Disclaimer===============================
Internet email is not a secure communication medium, and we advise that you
observe this lack of security when emailing us.  Notwithstanding, this email
is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  Any opinion or advice it
contains is subject to our terms and conditions of business.  If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete
the message.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We
have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on an
attachment to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.