Re: George G. Quarterman age 89

Fun4travl2@aol.com wrote:

> This is just a note to say that my uncle died a
> couple of weeks ago.

     Beverly was able to get her uncle George on
     a phone conversation with my uncle Joe.  They
     had played together as kids and had not seen
     each other for about 79 years.  My uncle Joe
     turned 93 on 5 Dec.

     Now, neither George nor Joe had anything to
     do with computers but they had nephews and
     nieces who did.

     Is this a wonderful world we live in, or what!

     My apologies John, I know this isn't a chit chat
     area and you know I don't do idle chit chat<G>.

--
Wiley Alston Jarrell
15610 Edenvale