Re: Another Quarterman ancestor

Hello Saundra,
I have a site you should check out.  It is the Camden County, Georgia
site...full of our side of the Q family.  You should start there and search
for any names that your older relatives may remember.  The site address is:
           www.camdencounty.org
Search through the cemetery listings and genealogy.  If you want to go
directly to cemetery listings, try this:
           www.camdencounty.org/gene/cemetery/q.html

I hope this works for you, let me know what you find out.  This is a great
site for anyone looking for Q's.  Good day everyone!!!  Lee Q.