Re: Another Quarterman ancestor

Yes I am.

And the only information I have is from my Grandfather in Savannah.  I
recently developed relationships with them and to my understanding they are
unaware of the "Liberty" county clan.  So this may all be in error.  Yet I'm
still curious.  I'm unsure if I sent you this lineage.

Issac Quarterman married to "Grace" begot Robert Quarterman and Ike Quarterman
Robert Quarterman begot Grady Quarterman
Grady Quarterman begot  Andrew Quarterman
 Andrew Quarterman (Savannah Ga.)=my grandfather