Re: Another Quarterman ancestor

Welcome Saundra,
You might be related to the Indiana Q's, Virginia Q's or even the Georgia
Q's, along with the Liberty/Midway Q's...do you have any "older" living
relatives that can remember any stories, or states?  My direct e-mail is
Casey52111@aol.com, if you would like to try to get more in depth searching
of the Georgia Q's, as they are the clan I know the most of; although, I am
trying to relate us all back in England/France.  Good luck!!...Lee
Ps:  I cannot stand the anticipation...are you the actress Saundra Quarterman?