Midway Meeting

Dear Q Relatives (near & far):

        It will be hard for us to make the Midway meeting, since we serve in
Odessa, Ukraine, as missionaries, but we send our greetings to all who are
at the meeting -- both living and dead. A visit to the old Midway church and
graveyard is an inspiration to nobility of character and faith in God and
country in an age filled with disillusionment and false platitudes. May your
meeting inspire all there to seek the Truth (such as we find in the "Faith
of our Fathers") and to live by it.

        Sincerely,
        Dr. Clayton E. Quarterman