Re: Quarterman ancestor

>I have placed the first Q as Ann Quarterman, m Micajah Andrews, 1797, @
>Midway church.  She was daughter of Robert Quarterman, b 27 jul 1760 @
>Doorchester, Liberty co, GA.  His wife is unknown to me, but I suspicion
>his father was John Quarterman Sr who was married to Elizabeth Baker.
>I thank you for your offer to help, I have been waiting on the Q book to
>help solve the puzzles.
>
>JIM ROOT

We have her (according to Stacy) as daughter of
Robert Quarterman b. 1742 d. 1786
and Elizabeth Baker b. 1756 d. 1786

That Robert's parents were John Quarterman Sr. and Elizabeth Baker.
They were one of the original immigrant families from South Carolina to Midway.

We have many Robert Quartermans, but none born 1760.
What was your source for that date?

Thanks,
John
--