Re: Renchie Norman

Wow!!  Renchie sounds like she was a "quality" lady.  I'm happy to stand corrected on the "rebel" theory.  It's quite an epitaph.

Thanks for the information on her.

Since Thomas Q. III lost his dad in infancy, I'd assume  he was raised by Renchie and Rev. Gildersleeve.  Meaning the Puritan tradition of passing the religious flame from generation to generation remained unbroken.

> http://www.quarterman.org/who/renchie.html

>follow the link "pastor of Midway" to
> http://www.quarterman.org/who/revrob.html

 Rev. Gildersleeve was