Re: Sumner ancestors

In my Way book I go into the two different royal lines of the wife of the
Rev. John Maverick, Mary Gye.  Their granddaughter, Mary Maverick, married
Aaron Way, Jr., who went with his brothers and their mother, Joanna nee
Sumner Way, and her Sumner brothers, etc. to SC in 1697.  Anyone descended
from Aaron Way, Jr. and Mary nee Maverick Way would be descended from Edward
I by one line and from his father Henry III by another line.

Dane Bowen in Alexandria, Va., researching Bowen, Bacon, Carlton (Carleton),
Luker, Sanders (Saunders), Chaudoin (Chaudoins), Maverick, Richey (Ritchie,
Richie, Ritchey), Spence, Sumner, Way, and Wells families.