Children of Pride - Any Way to Order a Copy of the Book ?

Hello Melissa:

I am subscriber to the Quarterman Book List and I am interested in your
entry. I live in New York City and have not been able to locate a copy to
buy...even have gone to the Strand Bookstore which specializes in out of
prints....!!

Do you have any subscription information ?

Thank you for any info.

Glenn Faulk

----- Forwarded by Glenn Faulk/FDB-NY/FragomenEast on 03/17/2003 08:06 AM
-----

                      Melissa N Evans
                      <f1502@bellsouth         To:      book@quarterman.org
                      .net>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Children of Pride
                      owner-book@quart
                      erman.org

                      03/16/2003 07:53
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to book

This is a very large book.  I checked it out at the library, but I will
have to order a copy to have.  There is so much in it.

Melissa N. Evans

Confidentiality Note:  This message and any accompanying attachments
contain information from the law firm Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy,
P.C. which is confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify our offices immediately, by telephone
at 212-688-8555, or by e-mail at returnedmail@fragomen.com.