?last Midway burial

Hello list mates,  I look forward to all the Qtrman listings.
I thought that this might be of interest. My cousin, Eliza King Root, may actually by the last burial at old Midway. She was born 1860 and died 1953. She was the daughter of McLeod King and Julia Elizabeth Cay and is buried beside her mother in the Cay/Stetson/Bennett line  of headstones. I do not know how she had herself slipped in but if anyone could do it 'Lila" could. She was truly a colorful Southern character.            Lois Fleming Hand