Midway Church covenants

In looking at Stacy's History, I gather that as individuals joined either
the Church or the Society that they signed the respective document over a
the entire history of the congregation. Now for my question. Is there anyway
to estimate the year of the signature by known dates of the signatures
around them? I am particularly interested in the approximate date that
Thomas Shepard signed the church constitution (reprint p81 col 2 row 10 five
names below Joseph Way,jr.and the Society (p.46 col 1 row 33 again five
names below Joseph Way, jr.)

Also, does anyone know anything about William Shepard ? (p. 45 col 3 three
names above John Stacy)

Hugh Tucker