Re: Shepards in Midway Church

The Stacy book is not on the computer but some Midway church records are on line (mainly marriages and baptisims.)
I am not sure you can access them without belonging to ancestry.com or genealogy.com. What I was doing was searching for a source for the book when I found the Quarterman site. The Shepard chart on this site has filled in some holes and opened new avenues of search. This has been very helpful. I noticed that there are Bakers listed as early settlers of Bryan County (I Baker d. 1736 and Thomas B. Baker). Mary Warren, second wife of Francis Shepard, was from Bryan County.

Hugh Tucker

I didn't know that the Stacy's book was on the computer.  Let me tell you something spectacular.  The Quarterman's have really gone after the family connection.  I have still some trouble with my Baker's and another person, but they really put out a heck of a book.  It's on the computer.
Myrtle Joyce Wright Longcoy