Re: Elizabeth Baker

Leonora that did the drawings in his book was the done that I had a few correspondence with.
My relatives were William Baker, Sr. First Deacon married Sarah Osgood
Married 2.  Rebecca Way
William Baker, sr and Sarah had William, who married Elizabeth Dunham, Then Mrs. Susannah (Dick) Hornsby, then William Baker, Jr.  married Ann Stevens: their son Joseph Stevens Baker, my ancestor.
Ann had a brother and he died unmarried and his estate went to  Joseph.  After William died she married a Girreau (not sure of spelling, I'd have to look it up) I do not know if there were any children from this union or not.
Another question as there were several other Baker families, no one seems to know if they were related.  I believe that they were; with no proof.
Thank you for answering me.  I sent in my family in case there was another book, which I heard there might be.  The young gentleman was from Friendswood, Texas and I live about 15 miles away in Santa Fe, Texas
Thank you