Re: Elizabeth Baker

great grandmother.
I am the great grandaughter of Joseph Paschal Baker.
The earliest we knew for sure was William Baker, the elder of the Congregationalist Church, his son, William Baker and his son Joseph Stevens Baker (whose half brother was the famous evangelist National, Daniel Baker)  Presbyterian who founded the Austin College and at one time called the Daniel Baker College., Joseph Stevens Baker, physician and minister of divinity and his son Joseph Mcrobert Baker who died of wounds in the civil War.  He was a lawyer in Florida.
Myrtle Joyce Wright Longcoy