Re: Quarterman relationship

John,
Fascinating.  You are correct--except that I descend from Mary Ethel Quarterman to Ima Day (still living) to Constance Ruth Card.  Sadler is married name.  Ima Day is the youngest of Mary Ethel's five daughters.  Am I correct in my understanding that your Rebecca Baker descends from the Osgoods, to whom John Osgood (husband of Mary Clements) is a cousin?  How much work have you done with maternal relationships?