Re: Witch Hunts, etc.

I have Aaron `Little A'' Way b. 1770, John Way b. 1771, William Way b. 1773,
Sadie Way b. 1780, and Jacob Way b. 1782 as the chidlren of Aaron ``Big A''
Way. I have no indicatin of who their mother was or of their spouses. I'd
appreciate you filling in information down to your generation.

I have no source listed, so this information comes from my Aunt Jane's
copious notes. She obtained it and apparently did not not where it came
from. I suspect some family records.

I'm David Quarterman, one of the authors of the Quarterman Family book and
the keeper of the genealogical data for the Quartermans and related
families.

				David