RE: China movie

John, I'm glad you mentioned the movie, and I hope someone has seen it.
Please be advised that if anyone wants more technical info about John Winn
Q., or his sister, Susan Q. Way, and her husband who were also Presbyterian
missionaries in Ningpo, China, there is an archive of all Presbyterian
mission data, some personal effects and correspondence of missionaries, etc.
at the Presbyterian Historical Society in Montreat, NC. I'll be there in two
weeks doing some research.
	I overheard someone today in the Presbyterian Historical Society here in
Philly--they were doing family research there, and they said, "If only we'd
gotten started earlier, while Aunt Bessie was still alive..."  So make hay
while the sun shines.

 - Clay Q., on the road in Philadelphia