Re: Quatremayne of Thame and Fowler

Nancy,

 http://www.quarterman.org/pictures/mandreu/index.html

> & are not the same as the ones in St. Mary's, Thame.
>(I can't access the Quarterman site this AM

Sorry about that.  It's back up now:
 http://www.quarterman.org/

> & I can't remember the name of
>the man who posted them, but they are shown under pictures from Chalgrove.)

I think you're referring to Clay Quarterman's pictures:
 http://www.quarterman.org/pictures/clay/index.html

>Rycote Chapel was closed when we were there,

Open 2-6 PM, Friday through Sunday and Bank Holidays, April through September:

 http://www.aylesburyvale.net/tourism/south/info/housegdn/rycote/

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>
[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/list.html