Searching for distant relative

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can offer in searching for a distant relative, Heater Quaterman.

She lived in Oxfordshire in 1974 at which time i believe she was in her late teens/early twenties.  unfortunately that is where my trail ends.

Also i would just like to say well done to the organisers of this site.  i am researching my family history but it will be some time before i have as much information as your site.

yours hopefully,

Darren Walker.

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html