Re: Recent N.A. Immigrant

to Barry,I have just read your recent email in the q website  which was very interesting.  I quess that your sisterinlaw is a q decendant of the book which she has (how has she managed to get a copy?)  I am not sure if you noticed but my father has written a book about the Quatermans from the book, he researched over 10 years and traced their ancestry thru the liniage that took the Quatermans to australia.  My dad has a letter of expressions of interest which briefly details the contents of the book if you or your sister is interested or anyone else reading this, please email me if you would llike a copy of the letter.
Best Wishes  B Simmonds.