Re: Recent N.A. Immigrant

>I came to Canada in 1966 with my wife Jean.  My father, Richard Francis Quarte
>rmaine (1905 - 1999), was born in Sutton Courtney, Berkshire (now Oxfordshire)
>, England.  My brother's sister, Barbara (Babs), who is still alive, has a cop
>y of the book "The Quartermaines of Oxfordshire" which is mentioned frequently
> on this web site.

Welcome aboard.

Do you know if you're related to anyone else on this list?

In reading the Carter book, what did your brother's sister find most
interesting?

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>
[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html