Quarterman Dates

org

   [1]Quarterman Dates:  December 1.
   In 1955: Rosa Parks arrested, for refusing to move to back of the bus.
   "Our mistreatment was just not right, and I was tired of it," Parks
   wrote in her book, "Quiet Strength", (Zondervan Publishing House,
   Detroit 1994). "I kept thinking about my mother and my grandparents,
   and
   [2]more... [3]Tomorrow:  December 2.
   In 1956: Cuban Revolution [begin], Source: ToW
   In 1954: McCarthy censured, US Senate censures Joe McCarthy for his
   conduct
   In 1899: Samoa divided, US & Germany agree to divide Samoa between
   them
   [4]more...