From: alistair quarterman [mailto:aquarterman@hotmail.com]
Sent: 21 November 2000 15:16
To: quarterman@matrix.net
Subject: Re: e-mail in service

org

Hello,

I'm an English Quarterman.  How do I fit in to all this please?

regards

alistair quarterman
(London; England)

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@mids.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html
"This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.  We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses."