Re: e-mail in service

org

Reporting progress!  Patrick blew the dust from the inside of my computer
and, lo, and behold, it works again.  Old though it is, updating is
postponed unless more difficulty arises, I read the 65 messages that had
accumulated, and am glad to be back on line.  We have a drizzly day with
the temperature in the low 50's and due to slide down all day.  The spell
of rain last week gave me about 4", every one of which was welcome. Most of
the leaves are off the trees and on the ground deep and wet, so mulching
them is not possible until some drying occurs.  I'm not in a hurry to
tackle that and may get some help from boys who work in the neighborhood
with large mowers equipped with mulchers.  They do a good job. Their family
lived next door for years and still tends lawns in the neighborhood.
Cheers, EQ   Hey, John, congratulations on news recognition by bored
newsmen!