Quarterman FYI

Hi,

My name is Bea Quarterman wife of the late James (Jimmy) Daniel Quarterman
of the (Joseph clan).  Jimmy passed away 3/9/99 we were married 38 years, 2
boys - Marvin 38 & Mike 35, 3 grands - Chaz 12, Jett 4 & Cami 3.  He was a
wonderful man, a good father and a great grandfather.  He is truly missed.

Harry Quarterman is my brother-in-law.  Update:  After his terrible accident
he has been recovering at the Brooks Rehab in Jacksonville, FL.  Harry is
making great progress, he is schedule to leave the rehab May 26.

Bea

beaq@mindspring.com

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@mids.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html