Re: More Quarterman Names and Dates

"This all usually takes place by electronic mail.  A few weeks
ago we sent you some followup questions; perhaps you missed those."

Yes, I must have missed them.  I was in Russia for awhile and the e-mail
stacked up while I was gone.  May I have them again?  I attached my family
info for David Leon.

I would love to look at the database.  Is it accessible online?

Thanks!

Mickie