Re: Camden Co. Quartermans

William Henry Quarterman was born on October 26, 1873 in Camden County
Georgia.  He was the son of Joseph Quarterman who was born in Garsington,
Oxfordshire England April 11, 1812 and died in Camden County Ga. July 08,
1895 and Martha Brockington Quarterman b.Sept. 06, 1820 d. April 02, 1906
in Camden County GA. They are buried in the Quarterman Cemetery on the
Horse Stamp Rd. in Waverly, GA.  Joseph and Martha's other children were
Harriet Ann, Mary Jane, Daniel
W., Henry Bailey, Alexander L. , Margurite E. , Samuel Brockingtonl,
Coutney C. and John .  Hope this helps.  sjq.-12:50 AM 3/18/00 -0600, you