No Subject

Your Message Here I am looking for information regarding a Charles Quarterman whose son Henry william Francis was born in Little Milton, Oxfordshire on 24 May 1885. I know that Charles was not alive in 1912, and he may have had a sister called Fan or Fran?
Also any Quartermans who used to live and work at Cuddesdon Manor, Watereaton Manor, or Little Milton Manor.
ps My parents currently live in Wheatley, Oxfordshire so if any one needs some local research carrying out I may beable to help?