Re: The Quartermans of Camden County Georgia

At 07:10 PM 5/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Joe,
>
>>Hello John S. Quarterman.  Which line are you?  Probably know you, but
>>don't remember.  Would enjoy hearing from you.
>>Should have included my name.
>
>I'm one of the Liberty County Quartermans:
>
>Robert QUARTERMAN
>son: John QUARTERMAN Sr.
>son: Thomas QUARTERMAN Sr.
>son: Rev. Robert QUARTERMAN
>son: Edward William QUARTERMAN
>son: Thomas Shepard QUARTERMAN
>son: David Sinclair QUARTERMAN
>son: David Sinclair QUARTERMAN Jr.
>son: John Sinclair QUARTERMAN
>
>>Samuel Joseph Quarterman  (Joe Pete)
>>>343 Doodle Hill Lane
>>Conway, SC 29526-6244
>
>I've spoken to you on the telephone before, I think.  I'm sure you've
>talked to my brother David Leon.  Your address appears in our book
>as the person to contact for Camden County Quarterman genealogy.
>
>Welcome to the list.
>
>Thanks,
>John
>--
>John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>
>President, Matrix Information and Directory Services (MIDS)
>mids@mids.org, http://www.mids.org, +1-512-451-7602, fax: +1-512-452-0127
>1106 Clayton Lane, Suite 501W, Austin, TX 78723, U.S.A.
>See our new Matrix IQ: http://www.miq.net/
>

>John,
Thanks for the reply.  I did talk to Your brother David on a couple of
occaisions and gave him the information I had on our line at the
time--mostly word of mouth and some research in the Camden County Library.
I now have a computer and as I learn to use it am learning more and more
thanks to the excellent and hard work of you and the rest of our cousins.
I think we will find the connection between our lines sooner or later.

I now have a copy of your book and really enjoy it.  It is really well done
and I believe any Quarterman is missing a major part of their library
without it.

Thanks to you folks for all the hard work and to you for the reply.

Samuel J. Quarterman  (Joe Pete)