Re: book orders

Dear John, thank you for your response as to my impending purchase of the
Quarterman Family book.  I am assuming that I will send you a check for
$138.00 (TWO books, plus shipping)...if this is not correct, please let me
know the adjusted balance...thanks.  And, as a side note, would you be
inclined to sign ONE of the books for me?  I am planning on giving one to my
Father (John Maye Quarterman, Jr.) for his birthday (60th).  I would so
appreciate your signature from one John Q to another...Please let me
know...Faithfully, Lee Q.