Re: History of Dorchester MA

I tried the link and it starts in the middle of the document.  It's for a document entitled "Dorchester in 1630, 1776, and 1855."  It's an Oration given by Edward Everett at Dorchester's 4th of July celebration in 1855.  Gives an interesting perspective on history, and talks about the Connecticut and Dorchester SC migrations.  At the upper right hand corner of the page you'll see a "Go To Page" drop-down, and you can use it to get to the title page and back to the beginning of the document.  In the speech he also greets a delegation from the Midway church.

-Connie