Re: Midway Church architectural style

Good question.  I never thought about it before either.

These would be my thoughts offhand.  The wood construction would be after the Puritan tradition.  The minimal exterior follows the Federalist style, although Federalist buildings tend to run to brick, don't they?  The gorgeous interior definitely looks colonial to me.  I'm certainly no architect, though.

-Connie