Re: Mary Ethel Quarterman chart

>Actually, the chart does say "aft 13 Apr 2002"
> http://www.quarterman.org/chart/ethel/

Yes, I see that now.  Sorry--I didn't look quite closely enough to see it.

>Since we now have more information, probably it would be better if the
>database did not yet include a death date for her.

That's probably a good idea.  Although it may seem kind of picky, it does seem a little eerie to see even an estimated death date for your own mother.

At any rate, I DO want you to know how much I appreciate your having that chart posted for members of my branch of the family to look at.  The charts at the site are adding some nice supplemental information that wasn't available at the publication of the book.

-Connie