Re: Way Book on CD Disk: Correct Date of the Way Arrival in SC

I struggled with the same confusion over the "lots" referred to in the SC article.  Apparently the entire 4,050 acres came to be designated as Dorchester, or Dorchester Township, while the town was called the "trading town," or the "place of trade in Dorchester."  Then later the town itself was restricted to the name "Dorchester."

By the way, could you re-post the information on how to order the "Way" book on disk?