Effie Young Quarterman In Any Relation to General John Screven and AaronWay ?

Hello:

I am descendant of Effie Young Quarterman and I am trying to find the links
between her and General John Screven and Aaron Way.

I saw the earlier e-mail from Dane Bowen regarding Aaron Way ...

I live in Atlanta and unfortunately have not been able to lay my hands on a
copy of the "Children of Pride", which I assume is the definitive
genealogical history of the Bakers, Ways and Quartermans ?

Or, is there a better genealogical study done ?

Would be very much interested in any help, as this is a novice here ...!!

Many thanks,
Glenn

Glenn Faulk
Global Visa Services