Genealogy

My GGrandfther on my father's side was Robert Quarterman Baker who, according to Stacy, was descended from Robert Quarterman through Lydia Quarterman and Thomas Quarterman.  I am trying to trace the Quartermans past South Carolina.  What information I have can be found in Fam Tree Maker or Kindred Konnections.

Sincerely,

Bob Newton

When I was in Pensacola High School, a relative Quarterman--Wallace--was also in school here.  By the way, here is Pensacola, FL.