Re: chronology of Ga. county creation

>Thanks for information

You're welcome.

>Will there be an amended or supplemental Quarterman book.

Oh, probably at some point in the future.

>  Everyone really put a lot into it.

Many people provided a great deal of information and cooperation.

>It's hard to believe it's everything my great grandfather said of Liberty
>County.  He never said the name or I was so young I had forgotten.  He said
>that it was the cross roads for all travelers and that so many of the people
>from this area had done so many wonderful things.

It was on the main road from Savannah to Darien, and later on to Florida.
And at one time Sunbury was a port to rival Savannah.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@matrix.net>
[ This is the Quarterman book discussion list, book@mids.org