Re: Quarterman Dates

Dear Mr. Quarterman,

       I wanted to ask you to please keep your Sinclair website http://sinclair.quarterman.org on the Internet, even if you do not add new information to it.  I have been comparing your information to the Clan Sinclair U.S.A.'s website www.clansinclairusa.org and you have much information on your website that the Clan Sinclair U.S.A. does not have.  One good example is that they do not have the articles I sent you about the visit of my husband and me to St. Clair-sur-Epte, France in June 2002 on their site, (You put them on your website.) even though I sent the articles to them and asked them to put them on their website.  Also they don't have all of your articles about St. Clair-sur-Epte, either.
       Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Sincerely,

Susan Sinclair Grady