Please Check Out and Add to This Group Address

HI -

I want to wish each and every one of the members of our vast Way family a very happy Christmas, with the hope that you and yours have a big one, and that you have a great coming New Year.

Until now, I have not had a group address for the Ways, using a hit and miss methods to notify people of any additional findings in family history.  I would appreciate suggestions for additions.  I know Neva Grace asked that a son be added and I thought I had his e-mail address, but now, I don't know whether he is included among the above or not.  All suggestions welcomed.

Love,

Dane Bowen in Alexandria, Va., researching Bowen, Bacon, Carlton (Carleton), Gye (Guy, Guye), Harris, Luker, Sanders (Saunders), Chaudoin (Chaudoins), Maverick, Porter, Richey (Ritchie, Richie, Ritchey), Spence, Sloan, Sumner, Way (Waye), Weaver, and Wells families.