Quarterman Dates

   [1]Tomorrow:
   November 22

   1778:  Two officers shot, ``Sabbath morning, 22nd. Our Party retreated
   yesterday  to  the  Meeting  House,  where  a recruit of some hundreds
   joined  them  with  some  Artillery, and some of our Party crossed the
   Swamp,  and  coming  near  a  thicket where they expected an Ambuscade
   might  probably  be,  Col. James Screven and one more, went forward to
   examine,  the  Colonel,  and  one  Continental  officer, and Mr. Judah
   Lewis,  were  shot  down.  The Colonel had three wounds; the other two
   killed. A flag was sent and brought off the Colonel.'' Source: Stacy-R

   1963: John F Kennedy assassinated in Dallas,