Quarterman Dates

   [1]Tomorrow:
   November 11

   1620: Mayflower Compact, 41 Pilgrims signed a compact aboard Mayflower

   1813: Rebecca Quarterman d.,

   1831:   Nat   Turner   executed,   Former  slave  who  led  a  violent
   insurrection.

   1889: Washington admitted, as 42nd U.S. state

   1889: WA,

   1918: P.C. Quarterman MD on troop ship for Europe, turns back at war's
   end

   1918: Armistice parade, Source: EQ

   1918: WW I [end], Source: ToW

   1918:  WW  I  ends,  On  the  eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the
   eleventh  month, the guns fell silent; end of World War I. Remembrance
   Day (Commonwealth); formerly Armistice Day, now Veterans Day (U.S.).